Friday, August 20, 2010

Your preferred antivirus software.?

I have recently been researching and testing antivirus software on multiple computers. Surprisingly, I have found one that is way ahead of the pack. Also, I have found a popular antivirus that leaves alot to be desired. I don't want to name them now, but I will once a best answer has been chosen. My question.....which antivirus software do you run? Which do you dislike? Feel free to elaborate. Thanks!!



Your preferred antivirus software.?internet security software



NOD32 - Eset, this is the best anti-virus ive ever used or seen and ive been in computing a long time, it use's minimal system resources, yet has very effective heuristic scanning.



Worst- Norton! do i need to explain why?!



Your preferred antivirus software.?moto guzzi



Well I also did the same on some computers and according to me Bit Deffender Total security 2008 is the best from all



%26 i have given this name as I have tested myself
I run Norton because it is free from my isp. However, I really like avast after some research on the web, and it has everything Norton has for free! So my favourite virus software is Avast, and the one I use is Norton Security online.
see the best available free anti virus program is AVG no doubt, but in case you are ready to shell out some money then go for NOD32 its the best, even iam using it!
Try either AVAST or AVG Anti virus for free , both are good and

No comments:

Post a Comment