Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My norton antivirus has got corrupted. It is not working . what should i do ? can i get free anitivi

The link to take you directly to the free edition of AVG is below..I just installed it on my new computer, which HAD McAfee, but I dont like either that or Norton so I always remove them and install AVG and Ive always had good luck with them



My norton antivirus has got corrupted. It is not working . what should i do ? can i get free anitivirus ?free antivirus download



try completely uninstalling norton then try re-install this works about 50% of time. good luck.



My norton antivirus has got corrupted. It is not working . what should i do ? can i get free anitivirus ?internet security



AVG is free, has an easy to use GUI, and can be set to automatically update itself and scan your computer. I've used it for 2 years and have had no problems. I would recommend also downloading the free version of the ZoneAlarm firewall and Ad-aware for control of pop-ups and cookies.



AVG- grisoft.com



ZoneAlarm- zonealarm.com



Ad-aware- lavasoft.com



There are free versions of all three.
AVG, by Grisoft is free.
now a days it looks like norton is slowing down the pc a lot. avg free is a better choice. got to www.download.com and search for avg free u will get it. cheers...emjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment