Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can i upgrade my antivirus?

I have the corporate edition of symantec antivirus-2002. The guy that installed it told me that it was free as long as i had my computer. Can I upgrade this antivirus for free somewhere to 2006 or 2007?



Can i upgrade my antivirus?symatec



I doubt you can update it for free to a new addition. However, some competitors might give you a break for switching.



If you are still getting new virus definition files then why do you want to upgrade the client software? If it works... don't knock it.



Of course if you are no longer getting updated virus defintion files, I could see why you'd want to upgrade. AVG from grisoft is a really good, and fairly cheap AntiVirus utility.



Can i upgrade my antivirus?vista



You are getting the daily updating of the virus database, right? If so, no need to change. If not, then perhaps you need to buy it. They expect money yearly the way I remember it. Maybe get on line and check it. I am not positive as I use the all free AVG from www.grisoft.com and also free CyberDefender 2.0 which is www.CyberDefender.com. These are better than Norton in my estimation.

No comments:

Post a Comment