Friday, August 20, 2010

What is a good anti-virus software I can get on the net for free? Someone told me AVG but I went to

website and it doesn't look free anymore. Please don't just google up some web sites to tell me about. I can do that, I



want to hear from people who have a good anti-virus they



got for free and they like it.



Also I had an antivirus program before and it expired



(either McAfee or Norton) Do I need to do anything to



get rid of the old program or since it's expired, it's not



on my computer anymore? So can I then just begin the



install with the new program? Also I have a Mozilla Firefox browser, if that matters.



Thanks in advance, Tawnya :-)



What is a good anti-virus software I can get on the net for free? Someone told me AVG but I went to their...?matchless



To get rid of Norton or Mcafee, go to their website and use the removel tool. This will get rid of everything.



All of these are ones that I personally use and all are free.After you install any of them,make sure you update them to get the full affect.



Download Grisoft AVG 7.5 Anti-Virus,Anti-Malware.(free)



AVG is a collection of anti-virus protection tools that gives you full protection against viruses, worms, Trojans and malware. AVG provides you with all that you need to be completely protected: including a tool for scanning your hard drive and e-mail, as well as a real-time shield to prevent infections.



Top Features



  • favorite baby names
  • pink nail polish turn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment